Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An Introduction


My name is Jeremy Hansen. I've been a student here at UVU since fall of 2009. Before that I did a year at LDS Business College in Salt Lake City and before that attended two different Junior Colleges in California. I've been in school a very long time.

I'm from California; lived there from the time that I was 3, all in the same place. I Moved out to Utah because I figured a change of venue would be good for me.

I'm studying History (education obviously) because I've wanted to be a teacher for the last 8 years or so. I decided on history because I love it. If I'm going to teach something, it had better
be something that I enjoy. I'm finally at the point that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. So long as I can get B's this summer and next semester then I'll be doing my student teaching next spring and then it's off to the real world to look for a job!

I've already made a deal with myself that if I haven't found work after a year then I'm going to attempt law school. So I have a back up plan, but teaching is my first string choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment